OSF SALE—SUNDAY, July 17th
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
#340—1275 Venables Street, Vancouver
Our next big sale is this coming Sunday, July 17th at 10:00 am!
Word is spreading! Since the move to our new location in the Russell Food building, we’ve had two very successful sales, a few generous donations from the manufacturing sector and those all important personal and estate donations. We are so happy to be part of diverting textiles from the landfill
Here are some of the items that you will find at the upcoming Sale:
· Thanks to a generous donation from Kendor Textiles, we’ve replenished our bins of that fabulous bamboo and cotton knit! At the last sale, our 4 bins sold out within the first 30 minutes—these knits are still only $3/meter.
· A large bin of novelty knits and sleepwear—fun patterns for kids and youngsters.
· A donation from Mountain Equipment Coop of Technical Knits and a bin of Technical
Outerwear—perfect for making back packs, hiking packs and outdoor rain gear.
· And zippers!! We received a donation of hundreds of zippers—$0.25 each.
· Lots of coordinated cotton bundles for quilting projects.
See you on Sunday, July 17th !