Join us for an afternoon of upcycling and experimentation as Kat (from OSF) and Denise (Thrifty By Design) help you transform your old shirt into something new.
This isn’t really a workshop … it’s more social, less structured, and we won’t all be creating the same thing. Think of it as an OSF open house meets crafting circle!
You bring an old shirt that you’re tired of. Denise and Kat will help you turn it into something new, using slashing, embellishing, and a little bit of sewing. Wear a close-fitting tank top so you can try your shirt when necessary.
We’ve been gathering ideas on a Pinterest board: Your old shirt + OSF = Transform your T-shirt!
- Saturday, July 19 2014 from 2:00 – 3:30pm
- Bring one or two old shirts from your closet (or a thrift store)
- We’ll supply doilies, lace trim, and other notions from the OSF inventory, but if you have anything special you’re dying to use (or share with others), please bring it!
- Wear a close-fitting tank top so you can try your shirt when necessary.
- Our space will be warm, so dress accordingly and bring water!
- Ages 16+
Please send questions to email@example.com