Thanks to you, our donations are increasing and the sales are expanding month to month. We want to accept more donations but we need more room! And we need your help.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- We are looking for an industrial/warehouse type space, minimum 500 square feet, or hopefully bigger.
- We would love to share a space with a design student or an up and coming designer, who, like us, has a limited budget.
- We would need ground floor access, ie: loading area for donations (versus those stairs), good lighting, and of course… a space that would be suitable for textile storing (that’s wood frame/drywall type construction—no dampness, cinder block or cement buildings)!
And here’s our ask:
- Do you know of an organization that has space they aren’t using? (hey, you never know!)
- Do you know someone in the design field, who uses textiles, and wants a space to work?
- Do you know of an organization that needs help getting the word out, and would benefit from the foot traffic generated by our sales?
- Do you know of a company that would benefit tremendously by being associated with a non-profit?
- Have you maybe heard of something but aren’t sure?
If so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!